- 课件名称： 外研版英语选修六Module 1 Small Talk ppt课件 /li>
- 课件科目： 高三英语课件
- 授权方式： 免费
- 下载次数： 0
- 更新时间： 2019-02-12
- 本站永久域名： www.5ykj.com
- 联系管理员： 13807847103。
How to make small talks
Small talk is an essential① part of our daily life, and is an essential skill to make you more popular as well as② to make other people happy. However, it can be a big challenge, here are some tips to improve your skills on small talk.
1. Be the first to say “Hello”. If you're not sure the other person will remember you, offer your name to ease③ the pressure. For example，“I am Fred，glad to see you again.” Smile first and always shake hands when you meet someone.
2. Listen more than you talk.
3. If there are people you especially want to meet, one of the best ways to approach them is to be introduced by someone they respect. Ask a mutual friend to do the honors.
4. Remember to ask people questions about themselves; however, avoid personal ones. Begin with a question that will get you a simple reply and go from there④. Most important, though, is to be self?confident.